This is our 58th Annual show.
Last Saturday and Sunday in September.
2018 Feature: Civilian Conservation Corpsventolin inhalers to buy uk
enter site $10 Button at the gate is your admission for the entire weekend! High school and under are FREE!
http://nwsteelheaders.org/?fityue=rencontres-femmes-42&995=ec Special Friday events:
- 9 AM: Tractor Trek. This runs from Makoti to Ryder and back. For more information or to register, call Marvin Franklin (701-743-4278).
- 5:30-9 PM: Makoti Development Co Steak Fry at the K-Bar
site de rencontre pour ado suisse Special Saturday Events:
- Children’s Story Hour at the Schoolhouse (after parade)
- 3 PM: Pickup Pull
- 3 PM: Kiddie Pedal Pull (sign up at the information booth)
- 5 PM: Giant Pumpkin Judging (by John Deere Building)
- 6 PM: Live Music and Entertainment
- 5-7:30 PM: Spaghetti Supper at the Makoti Senior Center
source Special Sunday Events:
- 7-10 AM: Threshers’ Pancake Breakfast at the Makoti Senior Center
- 9:30 & 10:30 AM: Church Services at the Pioneer Village
- Kiddie Parade!
- World Championship John Deere Show Race (after parade)
- 3:00 PM: Antique Tractor Pull
- 2-4 PM: Lenny the Clown & Magic Show (John Deere Building)
- 4 PM: Raffle Drawings
speed dating near farnborough Schedule for Both Days:
- Stationary Engine Display
- ND’s Largest Crawler Collection on Display
- Indoor Flea Market
- 10 AM: Mucker (Road Building) Demonstration (on the “South 40”)
- 11 AM: Plowing Demonstration (on the “South 40”)
- 11 AM: Mutton Busting for the kids (65 lb rider limit)
- 1 PM: Giant Parade
- Backseat Driver Lawnmower Obstacle Course
- Pioneer Village
- Bessie Bingo
- Saw Mill in Operation
- Antique Power Log Saw
- Food Served all Day!
- Giant Pumpkin Display & Silent Auction (John Deere Building)
- Neil Larson Collectibles (Uptown)
- Souvenir Sales
- 3 PM: Kids Bike Drawing
- Tractor Teeter Totter
- Antique Shingle Making
- Antique Corn Sheller Station
FREE Parking with Handicapped Parking on Parade Route.
conocer a chicos alemanes For http://powerhandling.com/?vikys=hookup-in-sarasota-fl&cf5=e1 flea market information, call (701) 726-5729; (701) 240-4449
see Room for campers on the grounds, $15 for electrical hookup.
Showers and bathrooms on grounds.
For http://kopuamonastery.org.nz/felmor/2863 camping reservations, call (701) 726-5200.
Motels available in Minot, New Town, Garrison or Parshall.